The LC500h’s exhilarating sports coupe performance is strengthened by active and passive safety measures that utilize advanced technologies to deepen your peace of mind. Giving you enough reasons to indulge in exceptional driving experiences which otherwise would only be wishful.
- Pre-CrashSafety SystemPre-CrashSafety SystemWhen the radar and camera sensors detect a collision with a pedestrian, vehicle or obstacle ahead is likely, it alerts the driver and activates pre-crash brake assist when the driver depresses the brake pedal. If it determines a collision is difficult to avoid, the pre-crash brakes and pre-crash seatbelts also operate.
- Lane Keeping AssistLane Keeping AssistLKA alerts the driver with a buzzer and on the multi-information display if the system judges the vehicle is about to cross the lane markings without using the turn signals and assists steering to help avoid lane departure.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise ControlDynamic RadarCruise ControlIn addition to maintaining a constant speed, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control uses the radar and camera sensors to detect a vehicle driving ahead and maintain an appropriate distance between vehicles at all speeds.
- Lane DepartureAlertLane DepartureAlertLane Departure Alert with Steering Assist uses a camera mounted on the windshield to track lane markings, and will notify the driver if a border line. If enabled, Steering Assist will automatically correct your steering to keep you within the lines.
- BlindSpot MonitorBlindSpot MonitorWhen the quasi-millimeter-wave radars in the rear bumper detect vehicles in adjacent lanes that aren’t visible in the door mirrors, the system activates an LED warning indicator in the relevant door mirror the moment a vehicle enters this blind spot.
- LED CorneringLampLED CorneringLampThe wide angle LED cornering lamps provide additional illumination when the turn signal is engaged. The extra white light is directed towards pedestrians that may otherwise be difficult to see when turning at an intersection using only the low beam headlamps.
- Pop-up hoodPop-up hoodThe innovative PUH helps to provide pedestrian protection in the event of a frontal collision and at the same time enables a sporty design with a low hood line. When sensors mounted in the front bumper determine that the vehicle has collided with a pedestrian, the hood instantly pops up on four fulcrum points to create a space to help absorb the impact force.
- SRS AirbagsSRS AirbagsThe LC500h features dual-stage SRS airbags (Front seats), SRS knee airbags (Front seats), SRS side airbags (Front seats) and SRS curtain shield airbags (Front and rear seats).
- Rear Cross TrafficAlertRear Cross TrafficAlertTo assist safe reversing, RCTA uses quasi-millimeter-wave radars in the rear bumper to detect approaching vehicles in difficult-to-see areas behind the vehicle. When an approaching vehicle is detected, RCTA alerts the driver using a buzzer and an LED indicator in the relevant door mirror.