On the exterior, the RX350 exudes elegance and refinement of a Lexus. Its sleek, aerodynamic shape is sure to stay etched in the on-looker’s mind long after it has sped past his eyes.
- BoldDesignBoldDesignThe strikingly new RX makes a powerful visual statement at first glance. The front features a completely new fascia that’s highlighted by an emboldened spindle grille with a chrome-plated border and 3 eye L-shaped LED headlamps. Together with the redesigned fog lamps, this gives the RX an elegant yet futuristic aura. Muscular front fender flares add to the vehicle’s sporty attitude.
- 3 Eye LEDHeadlamps3 Eye LEDHeadlampsThe next generation design of the distinctive 3-eye, energy efficient LED lamps, which illuminate in a signature Lexus L-shape, flows seamlessly into the spindle grille to give the RX a bold fresh face. The L-shape signature profile is enhanced by LED DRL (Daytime Running Lamps) and LED turn signal lamps.
- 20″ AlloyWheels20″ AlloyWheelsThe All- New RX is equipped with bold looking 20- inch Alloy Wheels with 10 ‘V’ shaped spokes to create a powerful and premium image.
- Navigation Systemwith 12.3″ Display screenNavigation Systemwith 12.3″ Display screenGiving you the ability to see and do more, the 12.3-inch high-resolution multimedia display provides immediate, simultaneous access to audio or climate controls and various systems including Navigation.
- Twin ScreenRear DVD Entertainment SystemTwin Screen RearDVD Entertainment SystemThe available dual-screen Rear Seat Entertainment System enables two video sources to be viewed at the same time on 11.6-inch LCD screens behind the front headrests. Using a single remote control, one can be used as a DVD/CD player, for instance, and the other as a game console or audio player via A/V input jacks.
- PanoramicGlass RoofPanoramicGlass RoofThe panorama glass roof provides a broad swath of light to rear-seat passengers. Its unique outer-sliding design provides a larger opening and more interior headroom than a conventional moonroof.
- Luxurious & SpaciousCabinLuxurious & SpaciousCabinInside, the 3-row, 7-seater RX’s and 5-seater, 2-row RX’s cabin is one of comfort and luxury, that exude a high level of class for you and your family. High-quality overall finishes, latest features that promote comfort, premium entertainment and more elevate the art of luxury making every moment in the RX truly rewarding.
- LEDTail lampsLEDTail lampsThe distinctive L-shaped lamps wrap around the side in a deep-set carve, creating a wide signal and projecting a strong presence. The wide LED sequential turn signal lamps illuminate from the inner to the outer side of the lamp to intuitively convey the turn direction.
- Rear DoorSunshadeRear DoorSunshadeManual controls for this convenient sunshade make it easy to provide shade and privacy in the rear seats. For a clear field of view when reversing, it can be retracted.